Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Why Twitter Sucks

Twitter should be shut down because they do not know how to run a website and this is why This link is still broken  http://www.twitter.com/rules">Twitter Rules This is very unprofessional and proves to me that twitter is not a good service for my communication needs. As far as Customer service I would give Twitter a F-

How can I be spamming from this account it hasn't been  active for over a month because you all keep jerking me around. 
Lied to me about fixing my account number 
from: Twitter Support support@twitter.zendesk.com
reply-to: Twitter Support
to: StephanieHunge1
date: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM
subject: #5462840 Twitter Support: update on "Still suspended"
mailed-by: twitter.zendesk.com
Lied to me about fixing my account number 2
from: Twitter Support support@twitter.zendesk.com
reply-to: Twitter Support
to: StephanieHunge1
date: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 2:10 PM
subject: #5476570 Twitter Support: update on "When Will my account be re activated"
mailed-by: twitter.zendesk.com
Lied to me about fixing my account number 3
from: Twitter Support support@twitter.zendesk.com
reply-to: Twitter Support
to: StephanieHunge1
date: Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 1:10 PM
subject: #5443656 Twitter Support: update on "I thought things were working on my account."
mailed-by: twitter.zendesk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment